Social media engagement is essential metric which cannot be avoided in highly dynamic business environment especially business which has customer base from interest. Everyone business wants to establish significant customer base and followers. Among all social media platforms, the Facebook holds top position indeed. However, there is slight decline observed engagement on Facebook pages for past few months.
Despite, there are some smart ways in order to keep Facebook page access high and retain audience, below are few tips.
- Find out the time when your audience is live: Earlier we used to believe that the best time to post something on Facebook is afternoon. But it’s not any more. However, various analytic algorithms proved that there is a specific time for any brand to post. Our Facebook page insights can help us to find out the right time.
To get better engagement/reach on your post, you should know about our audience what time they are live, Digiwoos expertise can help you achieving this goal.
- Offer a chance to your audience to say something: Allow people to put across their views and experience through your FaceBook page. We should offer a chance to our followers to share what they think about our services and offerings. Engage your audience by sharing relevant news or blogs and ask their opinion.
- Boost your posts: Budget paid advertisement is another proven way to connect and expand your reach to people beyond geographical boundaries. This helps to grow your network beyond defined circle; it can be 2nd, 3rd or nth level connection from connection. You can use your existing post with different audience group (geographical, age group or based on other demographical parameters). Recurring posting of new and old contents help you remains at customer mind.
- Reply Comments: Replying on a comment makes your follower feel like their comments are being valued and they will keep sharing their thoughts. This in turn makes them feel that their views are being considered and eventually strengthen relationship.
- Try Videos: Video content is gaining more engagement instead of text or images. Short and previse videos are effective to communicate your ideas and quicker way to relate people experience with your product or services.
- Recycle top posts: You can also recycle your any top performing post. When you are re-posting a high quality content, it can generate better reach and engagement. Also if you can convert it in video or add a video with it, this can double the engagement.
- Keep experiment with content: Keep experimenting with the content and try to observe which content is doing well on your page. Keep your contents fresh and remove stale contents, It may vary page to page. Now-a-day’s videos are doing well so keep a prudent ratio of different formats in your posts.
- Focus on quality not quantity: Stop posting continuously low quality content. Always try to share good content which engage people. Posting 10 times in a day and not getting proper reach is just a waste of time. If you are the only person to handle your social media account and other stuff as well, you will get to know the difficulties to search the quality content. However some people do more postings with a good content and getting great success.
- Keep your eyes open: Social media is changing rapidly and we get to know the new things every day. What is working today might not work tomorrow. It is always good to keep checking other pages and activities on that.
There is a great feature called Page to Watch. This feature is available into your Facebook page’s overview tab of page insights. Also to access this feature your page should have at least 100 likes. With this feature you can compare your posts and pages with same kind of pages and posts.